Harley Screamin' Eagle Milwaukee-Eight Stage II - Power Kit - 92500075
This kit was developed for the budget minded rider that wants to experience that adrenalin-pumping burst of speed while heading toward the red line. The additional power starts to build @ 3000 RPM and continues to build by up to 24% at redline. Riding the bike aggressively will require downshifting to lower gears to keep the engine operating in the higher RPM range.
• Ideal for riders looking for excitement and are willing to ride in the upper RPM range
• Produces greater acceleration in the mid and upper RPM range
• Minimally invasive only requiring opening of the cam chest
• Retains Original Equipment Factory Warranty
• Includes Gloss Black covers
• Stage II Upgrade Details
'18-later Softail® and '17-later Touring models. Does not fit Trike models. Requires separate purchase of Cam Drive Retention Kit P/N 25566-06. Installation may require Cam Spacer Kit P/N 25928-06. For '17-'18 Touring models , installation of Oil Pump Cover P/N 62400206 is recommended (sold separately). All models require ECM calibration with Screamin' Eagle® Pro Street Tuner for proper installation. See Dealer for details. Refer to H-D.com/shop for status.